DragonOptions is a Russian-based binary options broker that commenced operations in 2012 using the SpotOption trading platform. There is a regional office in Cyprus and in London, UK.
There is currently up t $1000 up for grabs for any new account holders at DragonOptions. Click here to find out more about the promotion and how you can take advantage of it.
DragonOptions offers the following trade types:
- Call/Put Option
- OptionBuilder: Create your own expiry time for a Call/Put trade.
- One Touch: There is a high yield touch trade with a 500% payout.
- 60 Seconds: Call/Put trade that expires in a minute.
There are several account types that a trader can open on DragonOptions. These are:
- Dragon Basic: This is for those who will start with less than $1000.
- Dragon Pro: Starts from $1000 and terminating at a dollar less than $5000.
- Dragon Premium: This is equivalent to a VIP account that starts from $5000 minimum deposit. Withdrawals are processed in 24 hours and there is a premium bonus program in place for this account type.
Currencies: AUDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, USDCHF, EURCHF, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, EURRUB, EURTRY, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, USDRUB, USDSGD, USDZAR.
- Commodities: Coffee, corn, oil, silver, sugar, gold/USD, gold/Euro, wheat and platinum.
- Stock Indices: ASX200, Bombay SE, CAC40, DAX, Dubai, Dow, FTSE100, Hang Seng, IBEX35, Jakarta SE, KL Futures, Kospi, KSE, MICEX10, Nasdaq100, Nikkei 225, RTS Futures, S&P500, TOPIX500, Tel Aviv25.
- Stocks: AIG, ANZ Bank, Apple, Axis Bank, Banco Santander, Barclays, BIDU, BNP Paribas British Petroleum, Caterpillar, Citi, Coca Cola, CTC Media, Danone SA, Dell, Deutsche Telekom, Disney, eBay, Exxon Mobil, Facebook, FAZ-Short Bank, France Telecom, GM, Goldman Sachs, Google, Groupon, HSBC, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, Las Vegas Sands, Lousi Vuitton, Lukoil, MasterCard, Mechel OAO, Netflix, Petrobras, Pfizer, Publicis Groupe, Rio Tinto, RIO-AU, Rosneft, S.Bank India, Sberbank, Starbucks, TATA Steel, Total, Unilever, Vimpelcom, Vivendi SA, Vodafone, Wynn Resorts, Yandex NV.
The minimum account opening amount on DragonOptions is $100 or 100 Euros/GBP. Accounts can be held in USD, GBP or Euros. Once account is opened in a currency, it must be maintained in that currency permanently.
Deposits and withdrawals on DragonOptions can be made in three ways:
- Credit cards: A maximum of $5000 can be deposited with credit cards. Cards must be verified before they are used on DragonOptions.
- E-wallets: The acceptable e-wallets on DragonOptions include Moneybookers, Moneta.ru, WalletOne, CashU and WebMoney.
- Bank wires: Provides the greatest flexibility as there are no minimum or maximum deposit limits.
Up to three withdrawals a month are allowed without cost using the card and e-wallet options. Any subsequent withdrawals in the same month will be charged at $15 per withdrawal. Bank wire withdrawals less than $500 attract a $30 surcharge. Bank wire withdrawals more than $500 are not charged.
There are no trade exposure limits, but traders cannot invest more than $1500 in one asset. Once this threshold is reached, a trader can still purchase more contracts in other assets.
The customer support desk on DragonOptions is based on a multilingual platform, catering to inquiries in several languages. Inquiries can be sent using the following channels:
Phone: +44-20-3411-1102. There is also a Call Me Back facility where the user drops his number on the DragonOptions website and the customer support team can call the user.
Email support@DragonOptions.com. There is also an online form that can be used to reach the customer service department, the technical department, dealing room and back office.
Thanks for viewing out DragonOptions review. If you would like to find out more about the company then please visit www.dragonoptions.com.