Betonmarkets, also known affectionately by its clients as BOM, is an example of a proprietary trading platform operation in the binary options market. BOM is operated by Regency Markets Ltd, and commenced operations in 2008.
NOTE: Betonmarkets has re-branded to Binary.com and is still going strong.
BOM has one of the most extensive binary options contract offerings in the market today. The trade types are as follows:
The difference between the two types is in the strike price settings and expiry. Usually, the Rise/Fall trades use the market price as the strike price while traders are allowed to set the strike price in the Higher/Lower trade type.
Other trade types are:
c) Touch/No Touch
d) In/Out (which has four possible trade outcomes: Ends Outside/Ends Between and Goes Outside/Stays Between).
e) Run Bets: There are three different run bets available on the BOM platform. There is the Up/Down run bet (bet on whether market will be higher or lower than current price in 5 ticks), the Lucky 10 digits bets (payout of 10 times investment amount if the last digit of the price of the asset can be correctly predicted in 5 ticks) and the Quick 10% (predict what the last digit will not be in 5 ticks).
What assets are available on the Betonmarkets platform?
a) Indices: The index assets are named according to country of origin and the number of companies whose shares are tracked by the index. All major indices in the US, Europe and Asia are tracked.
b) Currencies: The major currencies (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, GBPJPY, EURGBP,) and some exotics (EURSEK, USDPLN) are offered for trade.
c) Commodities: The spot metals (gold and silver) are paired with the USD for trading. Crude oil is also available on this platform to complete the commodity binary options.
Stocks are not traded on the BOM platform.
The following methods are used in depositing and withdrawing money from a BOM account:
1) Credit Cards: With a MasterCard and VISA, traders can deposit $10 or as much $10,000 instantly and start trading.
2) Bank wires can also be used as a means of transaction. Traders can wire a minimum of $100 and not more than $10,000 in a single transaction.
3) E-payments: There are several electronic payment/digital currency options for transacting on BOM. These include Webmoney, LR, Neteller, Ukash, Skrill, PayPal, ClickandBuy, etc. The minimum deposit is $10 and these are processed instantly. The exact e-payment method available to a trader depends on country of origin.
4) Western Union is another option available for use, but this is not very popular.
All trades can be set with as low as 10 British pounds or $10.
Traders can reach the Customer support desk of BOM 24/7 using the following channels:
– Live chat: This is accessible from the home page.
– Phone: +356 21316105
– Email: This is sent as an online contact form available from the BOM website.