TopOption operates a white-label binary options trading platform, getting its product from SpotOption. The company is the binary options operation of Markets.com and operates from Nicosia in Cyprus. The company has an EU license from CySEC.
The following trade types are available on the TopOption platform:
a) Call/Put: The Classic Option as this trade is known on TopOption is a Call/put trade where the trader can bet on if the asset will be higher or lower than the market price on trade expiry.
b) One Touch: The trader can win up to 500% of this trade with a weekly expiry is successful..
c) OptionBuilder: This trade allows the trader to set a custom expiry time as opposed to the default times he has to choose from in other trade types.
d) Pro Option: This is the Call/Put trade with the early closure facility that allows traders to close the trade before expiry.
e) 60 seconds: This is for those who can brave the speculative odds to try and profit from a trade in a single minute.
Traders can make these trade bets from the web-based platform. In a little while, it will also be possible to use any of the mobile platforms on the iPhone and Android that will be launched soon.
There are four asset classes that contain underlying assets on which traders can bet on. These are:
- Commodities: Wheat, corn,sugar, oil, coffee, silver, platinum, gold.
- Indices: The stock indices traded on TopOption are ASX, Bombay SE, CAC, DAX, Dow, FTSE100, Hang Seng, IBEX35, NASDAQ, Nikkei225, S&P500, SSE180, Straits Times, Tadwul.
- Stocks: Amazon, Apple, Baidu, BNP Paribas, Citi Group, Coca Cola, FIAT, France Telecom, Gazprom, Google, HSBC, IBM, Petrobras, Sberbank, TATA, Teva Pharm, Tesco.
- Currencies: Currency pairs traded are: USDCHF, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, USDSGD, USDZAR, USDTRY, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDCAD, GBPUSD, EURUSD.
On TopOption, traders can use several methods to deposit funds and withdraw profits from the trading account. The payemnt channels are listed below:
- Bank wires: There are two categories of wire transfers obtainable on TopOption. There is the Fastbank transfer which allows traders in certain countries to withdraw into their local bank accounts, in local currency. Then there is the domiciliary transfers.
- Credit/debit cards: Cards issued by Delta, MasterCard, VISA and Diner’s Club can be used to transact on TopOption after the process of card verification.
- E-wallets: There are several e-wallet/digital currency options available to traders: Liberty reserve, WebMoney, Neteller and Moneybookers are the preferred options.
Traders can put in as little as $10 into a trade. There are no fees charged for deposits and withdrawals for any method of transaction. The minimum that can be withdrawn from a TopOption trading account is $100.
There are no transaction limits on TopOption.
In order to reach the Customer care department on TopOption, traders and other users must go through the following channels:
- Live chat
- Phone: +35722222039
- Fax: +35722022540
- Customer Support: email@example.com
- Email: There are several emails by which TopOption can be reached:
Trading Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org