Aside from being known as one of the partner brokers using the SpotOption platform, very little is known about the ownership and structure of the operations on WinOptions. This brokerage business operates from Cyprus.
The following are the types of trade contracts available on WinOptions:
b) Touch: A high yield trade with high payouts.
c) ProTrader: This is the option that allows traders to close trades before they expire.
d) 60 Seconds: A 60seconds expiry for a Call/Put option.
e) OptionBuilder: Customize expiries to the time on a clock within 24 hours for a Call/Put trade.
Assets and Expiry Times
Traders can get access to trade several assets that have a comprehensive geographical spread, ensuring that traders from any part of the world can trade an asset that they are familiar with.
1) Stocks: BAE-Systems, BP, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Deutsche-Bank, Facebook, France-Telecom, Gazprom, Goldman-Sachs, Google, Hitachi HSBC-Holdings IBM, Lukoil, Microsoft, Nike, Nissan, Petrobras, Rolls-Royce, Sab-Miller, Tesco, Teva-Pharma, Toshiba.
2) Currencies: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDEGP, USDJPY, USDSGD, USDTRY, USDZAR.
3) Commodities: Oil (light sweet), silver, copper, gold, coffee, sugar, platinum and wheat.
4) Stock Indices: ASX200, CAC40 DAX Dow, DSM20, EGX30, FTSE100, Hang Seng, IBEX35, Kuwait, MICEX10, Nasdaq, NIFTY, Nikkei225, RTS Futures, S&P500, SSE180, Straits Times, Tadwul, Tel Aviv25, TOPIX500.
$200 USD, British Pounds or Euros can get a trader an account with WinOptions. The following channels of transaction exist for traders to deposit and withdraw funds from WinOptions:
a) Credit cards: If you have a card issued by MasterCard, Diner’s Club, VISA, Maestro, and Solo, you can transact on WinOptions. Availability will differ from country to country.
b) Bank wires are globally acceptable, but are slow and more expensive to use. A trader can expect to pay $25 when making withdrawals.
c) Digital Currency: In addition to Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay and CashU, Moneybookers can also be used as a gateway to accept deposits and make withdrawals from several other digital payment channels. Traders will only pay $5 in transaction costs to use these methods.
Traders on WinOptions are not restricted to any specific deposit amounts. However, the valuation of open trades cannot exceed $4500 or equivalent, and the maximum that can be invsted in a sngle trade is pegged at $2000.
When making withdrawals, traders must be able to withdraw at least $25 or 25GBP/Euro.
To contact the customer support desk on WinOptions, the following channels can be utilized:
- Phone number: +44-20-33555288 (there are also several international phone numbers depending on the trader’s country of origin)
- Email: There is an online form on the Contact Us page which is plugged into the email of WinOptions.