At last, we take a break from the Cyprus-based brokers to bring you Bnet Online Ltd, the company behind the Opteck binary options brand. The company is located in London, and this is another broker that offers its traders the opportunity to trade binary options Tradologic style.
Opteck New Account Bonus
All new clients that sign up with Opteck are eligible for a 50% bonus on their first deposit. To sign up for this offer, click here.
The following trade types are offered by Opteck:
- Digital Option: This option allows traders to bet on the conventional Call/Put type of trade.
- Touch Option: Traders can choose which strike price located above or below market price will be triggered by trade expiry.
- Range Option: This is Opteck’s brand of the boundary or tunnel option. Will the asset stay in or out of the range by trade expiry? This is the trade that lets you bet on that outcome.
Traders can trade assets in four different classes as follows:
- Traders can get access to the following assets on Opteck:
- Commodities: Crude oil, silver, coffee, corn and gold.
- Currencies: EURUSD, EURCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD and EURGBP.
- Indices: Dow Jones, Dax30, CAC40 and NASDAQ.
- Stocks: Alcatel Lucent, Banca Generali, Carrefour, Coca Cola, Dell, Deutsche Bank, eBay, Google Inc, HSBC, Telecom Italia, Vodafone.
What trading tools can traders get access to in order to enhance the trading experience?
- Smartphone trading: Traders can download the Opteck trading platform as a smartphone app from the Google Play marketplace or from the App Store.
- Traders can register and operate a demo account for simulated trading. This is a non-obligatory account which traders can use without limits.
- There are educational write-ups on the subject of binary options trading which focus on technical and fundamental analysis.
- There is a market review section which tells traders why the things that happened in previous market sessions happened the way they did. This is a good tool for traders who want to conduct retrospective studies to enhance the trading experience.
- Traders can also download a free binary options ebook.
Transactions on Opteck are done using:
- Credit cards: Minimum deposit allowed with credit cards is $200, which is processed instantly. The trader is expected to verify the credit card before use.
- Moneybookers, CashU and Webmoney are digital currencies that can be used to deposit funds and withdraw from the Opteck trading account. Apart from providing a low entry into the market (minimum of $200 deposit), transactions are also done instantly.
- Bank wires are accessible to everyone, and also provide a means of transaction when transferring amounts beyond the allowed limits for other payment methods.
There are no withdrawal ceilings with Opteck. With as little as $25, a trader can set a trade on the Opteck platform.
How can the support team on Opteck be reached? The following methods are available:
- A fully functional live chat facility which is accessible from any page on the Opteck website.
- Opteck’s Call Me Back telephone service.
- Phone: +44 844 484 2545.
Thanks for reading out Opteck review. If you have used the company before and would like to share your experiences, please do so in the contact form, below.