StockPair is an example of a binary options operation that works with a proprietary trading platform which offers traders unique trade conditions. The StockPair brand is owned by a company known as Nextrade Worldwide Ltd. StockPair’s services do not have a global reach as certain areas and geographical regions are barred from using this service due to IP restrictions.
Since StockPair uses a proprietary platform, what kind of trades can traders bet on?
a) There is the classical Call/Put binary option as exists on other platforms in the market.
b) There is the paired options bet where traders can bet on the performance of one asset against another. Usually the assets are classified in the same sector (e.g. Apple vs Google or Dell vs Microsoft) so as to provide a level playing field on which the bets can be run.
1) Stocks: Due to the availability of the paired options which allows traders to bet on asset performance, especially that of stocks, StockPair has many stocks on offer. These stocks are: Air-France, Amcor, AOL, Apple, AVIVA, AXA, Baidu, Barclays, Bayer, BHP-Hilton, BNP-Paribas, Boeing, BP, Caterpillar, CISCO, Commonwealth-Bank, Daimler-AG, Dell, eBay, Electronic-Arts, ExxonMobil, Facebook, Fedex, Ford, France-Telecom, Google, Marks and Spencer, MasterCard, Merck, McDonald’s, Microsoft, NEXT, Origin-Energy, PEPSI, Pfizer, RBS, Rio-Tinto, Sainsbury, Sanofi-Aventis, Shell, Societe Generale, Starbucks, Telefonica-SA, Tesco, Unilever, UPS, Verizon, VISA, Vivendi, Vodafone, Wal-Mart, Wesfarmers-Ltd, Woodside-Petroleum, Woolworths, Yahoo!, Zynga Inc.
2) Currencies: Only the currency majors are offered for trading: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, EURGBP, USDCHF, USDCAD
3) Commodities: Apart from the spot metals of silver and gold, two energy assets can be bet on: Crude Oil and natural gas.
4) Stock Indices: DJ30, Nasdaq100, DAX30, CAC40, S&P500, AEX, FTSE100, Tadawul.
Traders can start trading on StockPair with as low as $200 and a maximum of $2000, subject to increase on account verification. However, the type of account the trader opens determines the minimum funding amount. As with most other brokers, deposits and withdrawals can be made with following payment methods:
- Credit cards: Only MasterCard and VISA cards are accepted.
- Bank wires
- E-payments e.g. Moneybookers and CashU.
Traders can open any of these four account types:
- Silver account: This account incurs a $25 charge on every withdrawal.
- Gold account
- Platinum accounts
- VIP accounts.
A trade on StockPair costs a minimum of $25 to invest in, and a maximum of $3000. Traders can maintain accounts in several currencies, usually in USD, Euros or GBP.
How can the customer support desk on Nextrade Worldwide Ltd be reached by prospects and traders alike?
Customer support is available for 13 hours on each of the five trading days per week, and can be reached by phone, email and a live chat facility.
- Toll-free Phone: +44 2030269430
- The live chat facility can be accessed by a link located at the top of every page on the StockPair website.
- Email: There are two channels of email communication. Either a message can be sent using the online form, or the trader can send a direct email to email@example.com.
There are other numbers that serve clients from selected countries on the Contact page.
If you have used StockPair before and would like to share your experiences then please leave your StockPair review below.